Min-Maxing is the practice of minimizing the undesirable aspects of something while maximizing its desirable aspects.
The overall theme of the articles on this site will be to show others how to:
- adopt and use analytics software for websites and desktop software
- analyze data to obtain actionable insights
- use insights to improve end-user conversion rates and revenue generation
- optimize technical implementations of analytics tools and websites
- learn tips and tricks for performing tasks more efficiently
If this sort of thing interests you, consider subscribing to my RSS feed.
// Shaun Yelle
I'm passionate about:
- web sites and elegant user experiences
- analytics and finding actionable insights
- teaching others how to improve
- gaming in both video and analog forms
- min-maxing everything
I follow these pursuits in both my career and personal life.